Tuesday 27 October 2015

The Book of Job and Military Occupation Today

A few months ago while visiting a friend, her daughter asked my advice on spiritual guidance. She had been raised a Muslim and beleiver. She does not doubt God. She wants to understand more.....

I asked if she had a Holy Bible to show the way I discovered so many truths. It is by slowly, slowly am learning what is relevant to understand from the past, in the present time - in this way.

Cupping the Holy Bible in her hands, I instructed her to focus on God and ask in sincere prayer 'God what is is that You want me to know in this time?' and to open the page. She did.

My friends daughter opened a page of the Book of Job.

The message did not make sense to her at the time.

With a sudden realisation, I asked her, 'Are you thinking about getting a Job?' and she replied 'YES'.

While the book of Job identifies a person, as written in the English translation, it is a 'Job' that also is refered to as employment, and doing things that need to be done....I could not ignore this.

Instructing my friend,  with the Holy Scriptures, particularly when guided to a specific page or message - 'read with an open mind and heart'...Let the truths and what is relevant to know, fill your heart and bring clarity in your mind...What you are meant to know will be revealed.

Today, thinking about Afghanistan, after my previous article, 'Military Occupation' came to mind. It is not as if this is easy to ignore.

Occupation is also another name for a Job.....for work.

There are multitudes of people being paid to build weapons of war. It is just a job for great numbers of people in our world that pays well.....They do not consider the consequences either.

The Godless rulers over the lands do not care.

'Keep paying your taxes and when you are ill, you need to find that money to pay medical fees' - This is how it is in some lands. Working to 70 or until you drop dead, is the message some people are being given and to be honest, I can actually understand why they keep working to 'live' and pay bills.

There are people who are not getting their medical health needs met, but hey - if they stay in the job that builds weapons of war,  the medical healthcare might be provided for free? Is this a truth?

If people live healthy lives; without stress or worry, with love in their hearts and minds, they would not seek a job that is in anyway destructive, or to cause loss, suffering, fear, destitution and death.....Please keep an open mind with what I am writing here..so you understand me too.

There was a time when the understanding, particularly from the Jewish people is not to earn from dirty money - blood money - ill gotten gains cannot be holy to the Lord. Our hands are easily dirty.

God might be showing the world that he has had enough of our igorance and rebellion. We are living in a world that has ignored His authority and The Commandment - DO  NOT KILL...

I could look at the other commandments; instead of taking them to the board, not only as the little meek people but 'what if' we look at applying these to the corporations and rulers of our world...

Instead I am going to share this Scripture in the Book of Job 9:

 Then Job replied:

“Indeed, I know that this is true.
    But how can mere mortals prove their innocence before God?

Though they wished to dispute with him,
    they could not answer him one time out of a thousand.
His wisdom is profound, his power is vast.
    Who has resisted him and come out unscathed?
He moves mountains without their knowing it
    and overturns them in his anger.
He shakes the earth from its place
    and makes its pillars tremble.

He speaks to the sun and it does not shine;
    he seals off the light of the stars.
He alone stretches out the heavens
    and treads on the waves of the sea.
He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
    the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
    miracles that cannot be counted.
11 When he passes me, I cannot see him;
    when he goes by, I cannot perceive him.
12 If he snatches away, who can stop him?
    Who can say to him, ‘What are you doing?’
13 God does not restrain his anger;

    even the cohorts of Rahab cowered at his feet.

14 “How then can I dispute with him?
    How can I find words to argue with him?
15 Though I were innocent, I could not answer him;
    I could only plead with my Judge for mercy.
16 Even if I summoned him and he responded,
    I do not believe he would give me a hearing.
17 He would crush me with a storm
    and multiply my wounds for no reason.
18 He would not let me catch my breath
    but would overwhelm me with misery.
19 If it is a matter of strength, he is mighty!
    And if it is a matter of justice, who can challenge him?
20 Even if I were innocent, my mouth would condemn me;
    if I were blameless, it would pronounce me guilty.

21 “Although I am blameless,
    I have no concern for myself;
    I despise my own life.
22 It is all the same; that is why I say,
    ‘He destroys both the blameless and the wicked.’

23 When a scourge brings sudden death,
    he mocks the despair of the innocent.
24 When a land falls into the hands of the wicked,
    he blindfolds its judges.

    If it is not he, then who is it?

25 “My days are swifter than a runner;
    they fly away without a glimpse of joy.
26 They skim past like boats of papyrus,
    like eagles swooping down on their prey.
27 If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint,
    I will change my expression, and smile,’
28 I still dread all my sufferings,
    for I know you will not hold me innocent.
29 Since I am already found guilty,
    why should I struggle in vain?
30 Even if I washed myself with soap
    and my hands with cleansing powder,
31 you would plunge me into a slime pit
    so that even my clothes would detest me.
32 “He is not a mere mortal like me that I might answer him,
    that we might confront each other in court.
33 If only there were someone to mediate between us,
    someone to bring us together,
34 someone to remove God’s rod from me,
    so that his terror would frighten me no more.
35 Then I would speak up without fear of him,
    but as it now stands with me, I cannot. (
Job 9)
Of course there is someone - Jesus Christ is alive.

There is another scripture that comes to mind:

"What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops. "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 16:2)

When I say scripture comes to mind..I was hearing the words  from within 'do not fear those who kill the body.......' and this hearing is a communication to my soul from the Holy Spirit...

What is Holy comes from the Lord and is validated

The excuse for Military Occupation; with conditioning a population to accept guns instead of hugs, and weapons of war instead of gifts of peace offerings - so here is the olive branch - the way  peace began long ago...The television brought to our awareness of that 'war of terror' - the illegal wars.

As I have already written, there is no earthly power that rules over God and the ego is huge, the plans of man to the detriment of mankind cannot be reversed for what they have done - so one of the messages revealing, heart to heart,  soul to soul from Jesus Christ. God knows...

God knows the plans made behind closed doors.

But also let me present something else - the spreading of fear and people being justified to worry about what is going to happen, religous extremism, forced conversions and with name changes are given too - The name that appears to be 'foreign' might actually be familiar if you knew that name too..

And behind the face of each individual who wears the mask, the person, inside has their heart. The person might be hurting, frightened and loyal to their flag, land and overlords - but what if that set up is not loyal to the people....Have you considred this too? Remember the saying that is written:

All that it takes for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing.....

You are not meant to be silent. Silence keeps people sleeping.

Billions - or is it trillions of dollars on war, and people are conditioned to accept Military Occupation as employment as a justifed means to make money....even if it is taking innocent peoples lives in the past and present time....The right to rule over lands and people is of course questionable.

As an ignorant old man said to me once in his drunken stuper - the man with the biggest gun rules. He continued to say there is no God and told me he had seen his best friend's face blown to bits, while in the army. This same man boasted he shot an innocent cyclist dead - an unarmed civilian...

He was paid money to do his job...as they are today.

But in his stupidity in the past and today, he has not learned his lesson. He did not need to join the army. He did not question what was happening. I would, could and do..even if I do not get the answers.  So I seek to discover what I can understand and guided to read the Holy Scriptures too.

If you had a choice to take up work that is productive and earning a good honest wage, without causing harm, loss, suffering, injury, death - would  you do this? Most people would.  

The lack of care and conscience in this world has been aired by officials - to  myself personally by lawyers and police in England. Oh dear THEY are going to have to learn hard lessons.

The appeal with rising unemployment is with a big sign hanging, as seen outside the army office in Bolton - I assume elsewhere it could be too...It highlights the earnings people will make by joining and training.....Soldiers are being trained to kill and follow orders...There might be career training and opportunities - this often is what attracts the person to, is it called 'enlist?'...My concern is the killing business is thriving and many people are willing and eager to kill for a price.

...even if the price is high that the cost is their soul.

So with great wars predicted and people ranting and raving about the godless ones who are ruling over the population, it is because those people rejected God, when we are enduring this situation.

The godless fighting the godless does not bring a holy outcome from either party....It is if anything inviting God's divine intervention....With Jesus appearing to people, also being seen in visions and dreams is a reminder to people - Do not forget God, because he has not forgotten you.

Learn from history.....It is very bloody indeed.

A world with peace, is not with weapons of war.

There is someone 'in the Middle East' who has not been identified, but he is being divinely guided and he is profoundly searching in his heart for doing right by the people. God knows his chosen helpers because they have already been prepared by him - since before they were born.

But do not think you will see that person up on a stage threatening war....lusting after power, making unjust rules and laws, stealing from the people, oppressing the people either..He is not.

The man knows who he is...God knows and chose him.

His chosen helpers do not speak all the languages. 

There are multitudes of people in official positions who are good hearted and with pure intentions..If this was not the case, we would not have the world today, still somewhat safe to travel, with services operating that provide a structure of need fulfilment in society for the people. 

What this requires is careful thought....

If I was a medical doctor and relied on the prescriptions I write to earn my income..I might be the poorest doctor on record....But I would have a people who would be armed with information and guidance; actively promoting health and well being, healthy eating, emotional healing..

But the system in England did not want this

I studied for years to primarily assist healing - with professional qualifications that were denied in a so  called law court in London that enduringly obstructed justice...Have the Courts refused the authority of God too. The Courts officials who take an oath to serve the Queen, her heirs and successors ....and born in England they also are subjects of the Queen her heirs and successors too. 

Jesus revealed himself to me wearing a crown, and I have seen the King sitting on the throne...Now does this mean I have to defy God so that I obey those who have disobeyed him? I don't think so and would not anyway. Queen Elizabeth II took her coronation vow to God Almighty and as we cannot serve two masters, thankfully her oath stands and we serve the same God too.

A crown steeped in blood from wars and injustice, over the course of history because the Kohinoor diamond, a spoil of war has been with it's history too - perhaps that is why in Russia a new crown has been made....Are the 'superpowerful men in our world serving God - submitting to Him?

The war games - have you considered something else. The people collecting taxes and spending public money, making laws for profit brings more people for these so called games, instead of being played with toys on a board, is now progressed to use real people, military vehicles; fighter jets too.

So while there are those who are involved in wars, there are a vast number of people involved in assisting healing too - the medical profession provide a service, the pharmaceutical companies thrive in these times too. The illness industry is booming now - in case you have not noticed.

In the inarguration of the President of the United States of America - I noticed something. The Oath of office was taken in the public eye with old family Bibles being shown...

Then I read something..America is built on Providence.

The Declaration of Independance says everything...THE BRITISH PRINCE - UNFIT KING...this being someone who refuses justice - Oh and I can ask is this is happening now, with personal experience. But it is God's will tol suffer injustice if we are serving him, for a far greater purpose. HIS PLAN!

Even if I was absolutely without anything and desperate, without food or home, I am not going to pick up a gun and kill anyone...but the man in the drunken stupor said I am a liar...He cannot comprehend people wanting to keep their positions of power for all the gains they have accumulated.

My reply was: YOU were serving YOUR QUEEN in a Military Occupation overseas and killed people in HER NAME and these people you killed were likely my family. (He shrugged his shoulders and said Quote: 'Shit happens - Pauline  you  talk a load of shit too. Such a disgusting mentality he is) continuing, 'Your friend could have got a job doing something without causing death...He did not.'

The soldiers are witnesses to truth of what is happening overseas in these military occupations - even referred to as campaigns too.  People who are in the Military know about the destruction of homes and the taking the way of the livelihood of people...Do they know of rebuilding contracts too?

They know of the vast waste that is taking place too.

I met a woman worked in the Pentagon in the 1990's and we spoke candidly. I noticed the Iraq war has happened before - and of course it was to happen again in 2003. Her reply said it all.

She said in 24 hours the American government make more money from military intervention than in six months from the American people. So this is something the American people need to think about - How can this change. Are the government working for you or have you let them do their own thing?
 
There I will tell you another situation that someone told me. This man learned his lesson and he is in America now, He is homeless and licking his wounds of learning hard lessons..

When he went to Join the Military on the War on Terror. He was the terrorist - his words. He caused destruction to homes and he has nightmares of what he has done and witnessed. 

When he returned home, he had no job...He became homeless. He knew he could not complain - after all he contributed to destroyng other people's homes and lives. He recognises his karma.

So don't be arrogant in your uniform....or with a gun!

Don't assume because you carry arms, you command respect because you do not. Do not assume that an unarmed innocent person will stop and bow down to your feet ...feeding your ego and lust for power, because they will not all do so.....The humilitation continues and those who implement this.

Do not tell me you are a Christian and take an innocent life.

Do not tell me you are justified to kill other people because your friend was killed. That is the excuse that was given to me......That was the excuse that was given as a reason to reject God too.

The difference is, the innocent man on the bycicle, his soul will go on...A Greek Orthodox Christian living a simple life...Probably on his way home from work to provide for his family...shot dead!

The man who shot the innocent one dead in Cyprus boasted he loves playing the devils advocate - but he is a fool....He thinks in his elder years he can continue manipulating, controlling and also taking advantage of the most vulnerable people. Is he keeping people down in control so he can rule as king in his tiny castle?...He might be indeed mirroring what is happening in the social hierarchy too.

The families that grieve today include those of soldiers.

The price of rejecting God is very high indeed.

In this time, there are people returning to simple lives, cultivating lands, caring and sharing, working together - getting back in touch with nature and embracing Our Creator...

But there are now people who are being enticed; tricked to take up a weapon of war...enticed to fight because the structures in place have prepared the corrupted mind, for the innocent, to kill.

The man with the gun - evidently he does not know the rules! The man with the gun is operating in his job under an overlord and he will do what he is told...The woman with a gun too. 

If  you are serving an overlord who has made a pact with Satan for power - you might be the one who is under 'their influence' to take the lives of innocent people too...while behind closed doors, there are those who think they are untouchable....Read the Holy Scriptures about this too.

God gave us all FREE WILL to be obediant to His Rule.

The immigrants to this land, I was told have to swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen, her heirs and successors....They are scared to rock the boat....But God can overturn thrones, as he has before.

There are little boys being raised to know fairness, communicate truths and apologise when they are wrong...When they are given affection and emotional stability - they thrive too. It is OK to correct the big boys and the little boys in our world...Big boys and grown men cry real tears too.

Still I shudder at the ignorance of parents - particularly the adults who are buying toy guns for their children....Some of these are people would be quick to condemn children in other countries picking up the real thing. Who is right and who is wrong....I want you to consider this very carefully. 

If you buy a child a toy gun - are you not preparing for the child to take up the real thing later on?....The difference is children who play with toy guns, play at shooting their family and friends.

If only people could see into the future and learn from mistakes....QUICKLY. The answer is not to sell wizard wands and tools that introduce children to casting spells and black magic. 

The answer is not self appointed overlords who control oppress people either...The answer most definately is not ruling over lands and people by deception - but this is what people are warned about too.  But as I discovered, there is nothing that is hidden, everything is written:

....and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness. (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

This is evil times. People have been warned.

But this is a time people are learning lessons too.

Do this and know that no one is excluded...

We all are born in a family who have been exposed to or even killed in war - even if not seen in our present generation.....The family of Jesus lived in the Middle East and Asia. The people being guided by him as his helpers are global.  We are scattered today 'in God's Plan' for His Reason.

Anger and retaliation leads people to war...The enticement to gain a good job by joining the army when unemployed might appeal, but what are the downfalls?...Is there a contract signed too?

Truth cannot be silenced. I am saying NO MORE WAR!

Skills training and education can be offered instead.

Before posting this, I remember reading something back around 2012...It was written, if I recall, that just one years military spending could fund 300 years of programs to benefit people....

Perhaps people are now ready to contemplate this!

There are people being paid millions of dollars to assist the peace protest - I do not gain a penny and neither do all the other people in our world who are active peacemakers  too.

In England police have been given tazar guns that stun and even kill - already prepared to be armed with guns and follow orders too...In England there are many 'officers' who have 'issues' and beat up people, with the concern that the trigger happy will use these too. Then there are the voluntary police who do not see, they are doing the work of someone who is paid - to pay their bills.
 
People have been given 'powers' to do the dirty on other people, by issuing on the spot fines - but the evil that thrives particularly in this land, is by the mentality who sits and makes the rules...

There are people who are taking the world population as fools. But the people who belong to God, his elect are not exploiting, abusing, oppressing people or planning to our detriment. 

If anything God is using his elect to bring the tyrants downfall - ending the persistant refusal to repent and serve God in truth, with humility and sincerity of heart, preserving people with His Love.

The antichrist has not been revealed to me clearly so it is unlikely the antichrist has been revealed to you either. While the world is focussed on blaming and accusing...The bible is clear.

…Jesus answered and said, "This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sakes. "Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out. "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself."… John 12:30-32

The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. 1 John 3:8 


Peace be with you
Pauline Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment